Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg Hunts..

We went to the surprise egg hunt this morning..I took my nephew who I was watching all day too..I finally found a parking spot and then heard "last call for 4 year olds" so we ran.... we stood in line, then walked out to the fields covered in eggs... there was a gazillion people there..no joke!!! The announcer kept saying "If you lose your child, come to the podium"...there were so many kids....and it was easy to lose one...I was chasing them around.. and trying to follow both kids..we got our eggs, took a few pics and went home..It was insane, I wasnt even going to try to let the kids do the bouncy houses or anything else.. we were outta there!!!


I tried taking more pics, but it was seriously insane!! I was literally running around trying not to lose one of the kids!!
!After lunch I went to a baptism, then we headed for our hour drive to a friends (family)s house.. We had a great time there, dinner, dessert, egg hunt, cookie decorating..the kids had a blast!!!


waiting at the window...oh, the anticipation!!!
a hard spot..reach!!
A little help from big brother....


what happens when there is nothing in her egg.....watch out!!


a whistle!!

SWEDISH FISH!!!! (she was very excited about these!)


Um..Carter drinking a soda...


Decorating cookies....
Thank you Sheri for a super fun night!!
not too many pics of the whole family... pretty much Madi is the only one really into egg hunts....thats sad...all my kids are growing up..Actually since Hain was at work, Craig helped me hide the eggs this evening..I did a color for each kid, since they are all different ages and like different things...

No comments: