Well I think I have decided its time..... Im not sure why now...but it is time! I got my transcript (from 9 years ago!!!) luckily all my classes are still good!! yay..I was a bit worried that it had been so long since I had been in school.. But I went to see an adviser and I only need 5 classes to get my Associates Degree..Im super excited..I knew I was close to getting it when I stopped going to college to stay home with the kids, but now Im even more excited that Im SO close!! Ill start in the fall.... Ill get those 5 classes done and have my associates.....Then from there I need 5 classes to transfer (they are education specific for an education degree All I want right now is that associates.. just get it done!! I really enjoy school and always have, so we will see if after so long I feel the same... but Im very excited!
Now some pics of Landon at his last game... enjoy :)
1 comment:
Good for you, T! You'll never regret getting your degree!
Post a Comment