well we are trying hard to read the whole book of Mormon and we finally finished Mosiah!! yay...well we are following this reward list and when you finish Mosiah you are supposed to go on a hike.. so we did.. we had a great time..the pictures are not great, but they tell the story..and I love them anyway!! I really love my family..I have a great husband and super kids!!
This is so cute! We're right behind ya by several chapters. Although we've always read scripture, this is the first year we've started and kept going while reading the real scriptures as opposed to the children's illustrated ones we changed from a few years ago. So I'm proud of us for keepin' on. I may steel your idea, it's motivating. Looks like you had a great hike!
4 comments:
This is so cute! We're right behind ya by several chapters. Although we've always read scripture, this is the first year we've started and kept going while reading the real scriptures as opposed to the children's illustrated ones we changed from a few years ago. So I'm proud of us for keepin' on. I may steel your idea, it's motivating. Looks like you had a great hike!
I love the rewards I am totally gonna try this. Thanks for sharing:)
I have never seen this idea but I think its fabulous!
I have never seen this idea but I think its fabulous!
Post a Comment