Monday, February 13, 2012

A little Valentines Day Tea Party.........

well last year I did a little Valentines Day Tea Party for Miss Madi....Well this year she asked about another one..so why not?? ha! Hey, its nice to have a little girl, what can I say!!! So my mind started going..I decided to do this outside..And I am glad I did..it turned out so cute! Madi had lots of fun with her friends too!!

I made the cute banners.. they are surprisingly easy...
Photobucket

I searched and searched for theses little plates.. several antique stores and thrift stores and I finally found enough!! I wanted a bunch of different ones..not a set of all the same...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had friends...
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



We played Valentines Bingo..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Made candy necklaces....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ate yummy food...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And even had bubbles...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amie said...

So cute, Teri! You are so creative! (PS, I got an inmail thing from CVS with a bunch of coupons for glucometer stuff, etc. Do you want it?)

Courtney said...

So cute:) Delaney wants a tea party for her birthday this year and it has been really fun coming up with the ideas:) Love the banner!!!