okay since we ended up in the hospital for Carters birthday, I never got to do his birthday post...and now its already time for his baptism!! I cant believe my little boys is almost getting baptized..
He was only 1 when we moved into this house..and he could run right under the countertops...now he is 8!
Lets see, Carter is in 2nd grade in the accelerated class. He is good at drawing and loves school. He isnt a big fan of homework though! He loves football and got 4 footballs from his friends for his birthday..those should last him a while!! haha.. He likes baseball as well and got catchers gear for his birthday from us. He will start playing in March. He gets pretty serious when he plays sports and tries his best! He is sweet and sensitive while also being a wild child!! He is always moving and wiggling..He says "I need to get my energy out!"
He is such a sweet boy. I cant get enough of this little grin!!!
He got scriptures for his birthday as well..I got him a mini hymn book to go along with his scriptures..At church he sits next to me and always sings the hymns..He will read along with me..The funny thing is that he is always so off key..But he sings outloud and tries his best, I love it! He is so excited to get baptised!
I cant wait to post pictures, his baptism is this saturday..He gets to be baptized with a friend of his ..They have played together since they were babies..


Happy birthday Carter, we love you so much!! and our family wouldnt be as FUN without you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment