Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday......

Today was a good day at church...
We sat in the bench in sacrament meeting with our 4 kids and my niece who I got to take with us today..I love having her over..She spent the night last night and was able to hang out for a little bit of the day..

As I sat in church today I thought of how thankful I am to have the gospel.. a little child in Primary gave a talk to day..She was maybe 6? her talk was so sweet and great..It really reminded me that those who have the gospel in their lives have something special and need to share it..
There are so many people who dont know Christ..and who want to.. We really need to extend our hearts and do something about it...This sweet child brought the spirit to Primary..

It made my day:)

I have been in my Primary calling for over 3 years now..I cant believe it actually! I have loved the children and seeing them grow..and be baptized..Even a few of the kids I taught in Preschool..have been baptized this year..Its crazy!! And so many of the older ones I taught when they were 10..now are all off to YW/YM....
I feel very thankful that my kids can grow up with these kids..and do sports with them and go to school with them..They are all growing up together...

In the third block I left Primary to go to the special meeting about Mormon.org.. It was a very great lesson..I really again felt so thankful to know of the gospel..to be able to teach my kids the commandments..the gospel..to pray..and read the scriptures with them.. So thankful that they know of the word of wisdom, and want to follow it..It is a true blessing...

And if we have this amazing blessing and keep it to ourselves..its just selfish..have you thought of it that way before??

It really is selfish....that is a strong word..I know...but honestly how can we just sit here with all of these blessings and not share it..

Even with the simplicity of a testimony...or a hand off of the book of Mormon... The only reason I would talk to someone about the gospel, or give them a book of Mormon is as simple as this : I want them to be as blessed and as happy as I am..I want them to feel the comfort and peace I can feel by having the knowledge I do...

I know its hard sometimes.. but we can all do it.. It is a true blessing to be shared..

SO all or any of you out there who read this blog... I urge you to go and share with someone... invite someone over to dinner..or dessert and a quick lesson..take treats to someone, share a Book of Mormon..even just share what you believe with your testimony.that in itself is so strong!
And if you have no idea what Im talking about or you dont know about the Book of ..Go to www.Mormom.org.... or even send me a message:)

No comments: