(get used to these birthday posts...we have one birthday after another till March!)
| From September 20, 2011 |
| From September 20, 2011 |
Well we started the day off with his door decorated and his gifts at the floor of the door.. I almost went to bed last night and forgot to decorate his door! Oh how sad I would have been to wake up today and realize I forgot..so luckily at midnight I remembered and got to work:)
Anyway he stayed home today because well, its his birthday! I give my kids the option; Ill bring treats to their whole class, or they can stay home.. well, they always choose to stay home:)
So we hung out a little this morning then he asked if we could go to an antique store..weird right?? well not if you know Landon..He loves going and seeing old things and finding treasures!
So anyway we dropped off the other boys at school, went for his birthday photo shoot, then went to an antique store..It was fun..He found a samurai sword..I said "no"
HA!
Then we went home and waited for Hain to get back from court..then we went out to lunch..
He wanted DQ, so thats what we got. Afterwards he wanted to go to Best Buy to look at their laptops..you see he has been saving his money for quite some time..He has almost enough for a lap top.. He is such a god saver!! When he has his mind set on something, he goes for it!
So then we went home..he played with his Legos for a bit then we went to get his brothers from school.. Then we went swimming and got Sonic for dinner...
He got to stay up and watch Star Wars with Hain and the boys.
Now he is sound asleep!
What a good day.. I loved spending it with him... He is such a sweet kid and I just love him so much! He is the sweetest boy..and I dont just say that because its his birthday..He will ask for the cheapest thing because he doesnt want you to have to spend money on him..He will give his brothers anything to make them happy...He will do anything you ask..(and unluckily for him he is asked to do a lot because he is so reliable..) He always wants everyone to be happy..and will do what he can..He always wants to help and he is the first to notice when I am having a rough day..and the first to offer to help..He gives the best hugs (frequently) ...He is so honest..and loving and just such a great kid..
| From September 20, 2011 |
| From September 20, 2011 |
| From September 20, 2011 |
now Im off to bed..because Im not feeling too well right now....
1 comment:
What a sweet kid! I hope Kade is as nice and caring and kind as he is as he gets older and that is so awesome that he is so great as saving his money! What a great example!
Post a Comment