Wednesday, February 9, 2011
they are a growing!!
This picture kills me every time I see it...Those sweet little eyes.... that short red hair..chubby cheeks...oh adorable!!!
Now this little one is wild and crazy!! seriously WILD!! no more chubby cheeks.....
So how do you do it?? How do you get over the fact that your kids are growing up..I feel like I am finally accepting that Craig is 11! He seems so old and is such a great kid... Maybe its harder with her because she is our last...I dont know.....
Today we had a tea party...She HAD to get ALL of her stuffed animals ..We "made" soup.... and had a lovely picnic...She is very good at pretend play! .it was sweet!
I have really great kids... really!..
Anyway..comment... let me know how you get over the shock that you dont have babies anymore.... They're all growing up!! next thing you know they'll be on missions!!
AAHHHHH........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment