This week I got a lot done..I am refinishing the bookshelves in the front room because they are cherry wood..and not 1 other thing in our house in cherry wood.... We have maple cabinets..and a black entertainment built in..and whatever our table is..oak?? too much different woods...So they bookshelves will be white.... It will brighten the room a bit...I did the smaller one and love it already....So I have been working on that...which is a lot of work because they are full of books...so my front room is a mess!
I planned a little Valentines party for Madi and her friends... She is super excited for a friend tea party... So we got to go shopping today and get a few things...all pink of course!! of course!
I am super excited about this...I havent kept a secret or surprise from Hain in 11 years of marriage.... seriously! He always finds out!!! or figures it out! And as of now he has no idea what I am getting him for Valentines Day...Actually we usually dont do much for this holiday... just dinner really...but tax return=I actually have the money for it.....I am getting him something good...... He works and works..He doesnt have a hobby...or anything to just go DO...I have my photography..I like running.,.. I have girls night... so I have extra things.. but he just doesnt..so I am hoping this gift will help him to go..and enjoy...He has hinted about wanting it too...So I think Im in good shape...Its driving him crazy that he doesnt know what it is!!!hahah!! so a few more days and I will officially had a surprise for him that he didnt find out before hand!!!!
I cleaned the garage out today..and defrosted our freezer...we have been using everything in it the past month..so I could defrost it..Now I need to fill it up again!
We all went to play baseball after we got the kids from school today..That was fun..Madi was orange from the field dirt... Yes.. totally bad..She had white leggings on... The kids were filthy too...But even so we went to the mall after..... we probably looked so ghetto... ha! oh well.... we had fun..got dinner, picked up some new baseballs, and a pack of princess toys, looked around..and then we all headed home for showers and bed!!! Pretty good day.....
No comments:
Post a Comment