Monday, January 31, 2011

goodmorning....

awe...its a good day... raining outside..Love that!!
I didnt want to drop my kids off at school this morning..thats weird!....and unusual!
but I have a lot to do today....
Tomorrow I am 31...
really? another year has passed??? really?
Actually not really looking forward to this birthday... Hain has court... I have lots of errands..Then Madi has dance class..Craig is then off to baseball.... but I do get to meet with some friends for lunch:) That is always nice!!
And Im sure the kids will be excited..they are always excited for birthdays...Kids cards are the best!!!

Hmm..Yesterday was so nice at church...Sitting there in Sacrament meeting was so peaceful..I felt so blessed and thankful..The spirit really touched my heart..I was able to feel the difference of being at church and an everyday normal day..The craziness of life... When I was sitting there with my boys in church I could breathe....awe... I just felt a lot of peace:)
My goal is to have my home be like that....When people walk in they can feel the spirit...when my kids come home from school they can feel the peace...and the difference....
Thats a goal....
I am so thankful for church..and the sabbath day...Primary was SO calm too... weird.....

I love my life..seriously..I do.... My kids are the best..My husband works hard and I am so thankful for him...

Have a great day!...and lets hope for more rain!

3 comments:

Amie said...

It's supposed to get so cold in the next couple of days!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Emily said...

Also, I was looking on your blog list and I know Summer H. I used to work at the same place as her. Anyway, small world!!!