Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baseball........and a blessing......



well right now its just Craig in baseball..But in a month they will all be in it..Our lives will be Ca-RA-Z!!

It really brings me so much joy to watch the kids play..They love it..and are so into it... Baseball season is busy...but its definitely family bonding time as we all cheer for each other...


Up to bat...look at his face as he is running...He got out at first..I think he knew it was gonna happen...look at the stress!





doesnt he look so old....?? I had to take pictures of all of the kids for their team roster and check in... Of course you dont smile for that... these boys are to
o cool for that!



Well... it was a fun but busy day... Craigs tournament went well... I sure love my boy!!


I really love this picture...Craig is such a blessing.... So many people probably dont know exactly what I mean and the totality of that comment....
When we were pregnant with Craig we were told to give him up for adoption..and a few other options that I would never even consider..I was told specifically that I would not be a good mom and that we couldnt do this......
Luckily we had support as well... We had people say "You may not know it right now, but this is a blessing"..... It was hard..Let me tell you... money struggles...emotional struggles...50 pounds gained (yikes!) ..we were kids..ha! we both had and have a lot of growing up to do....
Yes..it was hard......
11 years ago (it that even possible?? time goes too fast!!)

But Craig is our little angel..He is so amazing and has a strong spirit...He truly is a blessing...One that I am so thankful for....

And somehow watching him play baseball...watching him so happy and determined..makes me so happy...All parents want for their kids is happiness....
Of course we always want better for our kids..and I definitely want my kids to know that having a child so young and unprepared is hard..really hard....
but faith and diligence will bring forth blessings..We may not have made the best choices to start with...but we were absolutely blessed for making the right choices thereafter....eternally blessed,,,which is all I could ever want....





And yes...He is almost as tall as me!

No comments: