this picture makes me cry... no seriously I am losing it right now....He was 2 years old.....look at that grin....its killing me!! so cute!

Look at that baby face...here he is 3 years later ( and many freckles later!) at 5 years old... ....(I should edit that...)

And now......oh he looks so big....and old!! It makes me sad..He was my baby for 4 years till Miss madi came to rule the house!! Now he is just growing up... I know I know..it happens... I just dont like it!

He is 7! wow! He is a great 1st grader..He gets 100% on all of his spelling tests!! He takes school very seriously! He is excited to be starting coach pitch baseball.. no more T's... He is smart and fun! He has always been our crazy little boy..and he remains "that".... we love him so much..Happy birthday Carter...
He has a full day planned for tomorrow..I just got done making him the brownies he requested..He gets to stay home from school.. go out to lunch.. get his dozen KK doughnuts..Go out to dinner (pizza) and then go to Crackerjacks ....lucky kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment