Friday, January 14, 2011

My little doodle....

I dont know why I call him that... One time I called him "dude" and he was just so little... so ever since I call him doodle... It just stuck....
His 7th birthday is just around the corner.. My wild and crazy little boy is growing up....Its so hard to believe!
When I asked him where he wanted to do his pictures at he said he wanted to to to the car wrecking place...... A few years ago I took my boys there just for fun to check it out.. just because I thought it would be a fun place for boys......Well apparently it was because he wanted to go back.....

From Untitled Album


From Untitled Album


From Untitled Album



From Untitled Album


From Untitled Album


From Untitled Album


And a black and white.....so serious....I like it... but its SO not Carter!!! this kid is not serious..... ha
From Untitled Album

3 comments:

Amie said...

Grrrrrrrreat pics!

Kami said...

That is a cool place for a photo shoot!

Christy said...

You are so talented! I love you pictures. Beautiful!

Thank you for comments on my blog. They really mean a lot to me. You are a sweetheart!