
This one above was just after the teams first touch down.. Poor kids they have lost every game....But they are trying really hard!! And getting this touch down was so exciting for them!I was messing with the exposure on my camera so I have a bunch of different looking pictures... Its kind of annoying... oh well...




SOCCER..................
Go Carter!!! He really does a great job at Soccer..He is enjoying it so much too!! At the last game he got 5 goals and a lot of passes..He was trying so hard to pass to his team mates so they could score too..Great Job Buddy!!



We had a few friends over to play today....I had 4 extra kids... plus my nephew and 2 of my kids..It was wild.. but pretty fun!
Some sand box fun..where are my pics of Madi..she is loving the sand box right now.. since its finally cooling off!!



A little painting for fun....

A little Rock Band for the bOys......



I made a few batches of sugar cookie dough this morning..and brought out the tub o' cutters..They made christmas trees, butterflies, bats, cats and more!!!




She loves the bunny..when I took the bunny out of her cage...the little miss hugged me she was so excited!!!!!
e




1 comment:
Definitely a houseful, but way cute. You're so good at keeping kids entertained...and brave with the sugar cookies. That kind of stuff always stops me because I'm afraid of the mess. I shouldn't be...my kids won't be little forever!
Post a Comment