Friday, October 15, 2010

Landons choice.................

So I asked each kiddo what they wanted to do on fall break and Landon said he wanted to go to the station and get a tour.... so we did.. We met dad after his shift..which meant we had to get up at 5:30... oh so early for fall break!!!
The Sun rise on our way....



Checking out a map...


They have an army Car???


I know its pretty lame that I never edit the family blog pictures... really lame!

The Cars....



Those sirens are loud....
Shield...



Bullet proof shield....Yep its heavy!

Free Pencils AND Stickers?? Cool!




The shooting Range.....

Apparently he can shoot one handed??
Landon practicing..Hain was like "what kind of Gun are you holding like that!!???"
Carter practicing.....
Um..yes thats our Carter!!! Goofy little smile ( he lost 1 front top tooth.. really needs to get that other one out!!!)
Well they are on her ears.....kind of!
Bullets..hhmmm.. interesting...
After all the toursy stuff we had to go to the park of course!!

Park...





3 comments:

Kami said...

Love that pic of Madi with her cheeks pushed together with the earmuff things. I am not sure what they are called.

Shelby said...

That looks so fun! What a cool dad (and mom for getting up so stinkin early :)
Miss you guys. Awsome pictures and cute kids!

Amie said...

What a great idea, Teri! How fun for the kids! :)