Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kids are back to school!


Before we left.. haha this pic looks funny cause I didnt want to see the block wall so I got higher on a bench and shot down..so they look like midgets:) live and learn right?

In the car....dont mind the grubby windows!!

The boys walking in to the school.... Craig is way too cool to be followed by a camera, so thats the last I saw of him... but he has the same teacher he had last year and the same class, so he wasnt really nervous or excited much..He just wanted to see his friends. of course!! Remember the first days of school??? where you see all your friends again and you get to wear your new shoes:) and have all your fun supplies you just got???..
Checking out his new cubby..He is still my little doodle..I cant believe he is getting so big.... Today he was talking to my grandpa on the phone and my grandpa said all Carter said was yes and no...giving 1-2 word answers...So after I asked Carter why and told him he needs to have a conversation with him because he is so excited to talk to you....Carter said this: "Well mom I am excited to talk to him too! But I'm just sayin he was asking yes or no questions sooo............"
That kid is crazy! I tell ya!

Carter at his desk..... He was so super excited!! Gee someone give that kid a hair cut! sheesh! He also wore dirty shorts to school.. what kind of mom am I?? I noticed when we arrived at school!!HA! so lame! but he was fed, and we did read scriptures..so I get some credit! I even made him brush his teeth, so despite the dirty clothes and shaggy hair..he did quite good!

Landon at his class........

Madi telling Landon she is gonna miss him..
notice how she has to have his attention!! she grabs his chin:)
She did miss them today! she kept asking "when we go get my boys?"

They all had a great day and I am so glad! I missed them too to be honest....
I wasnt sure what to do!

No comments: