Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am home!!



Let me clarify..that picture is not of home... I am back in AZ! But what a beautiful place right.... now no one can ask why I love it there so much!! All of the hillsides are covered in huge green trees, wild flowers and country fences!!!! I am determined to be there someday.....to buy an old farm house and make is amazing and grow old there....or maybe I will just dream about it for years and years!!! After my trip though I just wanted to be where my kids and hubby are!!! I missed them so!

I got an amazing deal from a friend on an air ticket so I went to see my grandma and aunt who were both having a rough time..(thats how I justified going by myself and spending the money on my ticket!, who cant use some good old family love right??)

I went alone..which was weird and great! BY the end of my trip I really missed the kiddos and Hain! 5 days of sleeping in, visiting with family, eating yummy food, enjoying the sound of rain!!, being chilly!, relaxing, sewing, gazing at the green!!! Oh I love it..... We went out for sushi, and my favorite Taco Time...(twice!!) , had great home cooking (banana cake included! oh I am so spoiled!) , visited some antique stores, saw my cousins play an acoustic show ( so awesome!), hhmmm I am sure I am missing out some things, but later I will update with lots of pics!!! Been a long day!






1 comment:

Rae Lynn said...

I am so glad you are home!