I feel like I have so much to update...and I am gonna rush though this!!!!!
Well I had a wonderful trip!!!
I went and saw my family...my grandma and grandpa...
We antique shopped...and had a super yummy lunch...
I gained 4 pounds too...UGH! whatever...I had fun and enjoyed every bits ..all week!!!!I photographed a few maternity pics for my sister.......
I did some for my aunts best friend.......her daughter is such a cutie!
And I took a bunch of family pics as well....
I saw some racoon prints, elk, deer, cows, chickens and horses of course!
yep its crooked..like I said I am rushing through this....I will fix it later!
On my trip I found out that Craig was chosen for the surprise all star baseball team..So exciting!!! So I guess baseball season isnt over..He has practice 6 times a week and when the games start it will be double elimination..We will see how they all play together...I am super proud of him and excited to see him play again! They have 5 other city teams from AZ to beat then they will go to CA, so we are hoping to at least make it there!! That would be so fun! Like I said though, we'll see!!!
Been working on quilts! well I took Craigs up to finish ..I had the top done..Craig helped too..He designed the guitar in the middle and did a lot of the ironing!

and then my grandma and i made this small project! For Madis room of course..Its so sweet! I love it!
I had a fabulous time!!!! but it was time to head home......SO I packed up and I flew home to see my own kiddos!!!!
Today we started swim lessons...should be fun as long as my kids dont get fried!!!


NOPE NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!!!BUSY BUSY!

3 comments:
What a great time, it sure looks like you had fun!
Sounds like a great trip. The quilts are GORGEOUS! And we just shaved Sean's hair the same way as well. It looks so much cooler. :)
Beautiful place I would want to go all the time too! Adorable quilts, you are so talented.
Post a Comment