Tuesday, March 16, 2010

spring break..... day 2

where do I start? well its spring break and we have been pretty busy..I took the kids running with me yesterday, went to the park, trip to sprouts, planted a bunch of flowers, baseball practice...

and today we went to the science center with my sister in law...so me, her and 9 kids!!!!,







chuck e cheese and 2 baseball practices in which I jogged pushing an 80 pound stroller (2 kids inside) ...can you say ..SORE!!!!! The weather has been perfect!Its been a busy 2 days I am hoping for a slower day tomorrow! maybe a nap??
I have been trying to be good about eating less junk and more good stuff...its hard! I have a sweet tooth and I really love my sweets... I am an emotional eater so at the end of a busy day all I want is ice cream and brownies!!! So its a work in progress....


We have a project in the works.. Hain is building a built in cabinet and book shelves... entertainment center thing..It already looks great but he has a lot to do! we are staining it black adn it looks so good!!!! Hain is so against paint.. but I like the stain so much better than paint so I am glad he insisted on it!!! There will be beadboard on the backing...
So we have some carpet ripped up, and its a little chaotic around here....





Here are a few pics...and a few from our sunday games of croket with the kiddos....




1 comment:

Amie said...

wow that entertainment center is gonna be awesome!