Wednesday, March 24, 2010

today.....

Love those freckles.....

he is the tiniest kid on the team....but the most experienced player....

Craig pitched today again..he is doing awesome at pitching!!! he is a great short stop too which is the position he plays when he is not pitching (in this league you can only pitch 2 innings a game) SO I went to his game and loved watching him....he leads his team in warm ups..and plays great...okay I am a proud mom!!!I am so proud of him!!



From Untitled Album


From Untitled Album


I love this picture..... can you see the ball...top right!


Heres Carter at the game.... dividing and counting his Skittles!!!

Could those ears be any funnier???

Heres Hains project so far......next are the cabinet doors..then the book shelves



And here are the cupcakes we made today for a little girl in my preschool's birthday..so fun!! and they were yummy too!! easy white cake and 6 small bowls..food coloring..layer the batters..and bake!!

4 comments:

Kami said...

The cabinet project looks awesome, can't wait to see the finished product.

Those cupcakes look so yummy too!

Courtney said...

The cupcakes are adorable. I am totally going to have to make those. You always have such great ideas!

Lori said...

You should be a proud Mom! Sounds like he's doing great.

I think I'm going to make a cake like that for easter!

p.s. Thanks for leaving me a comment.

heather said...

everything is so cool! The cupcake, the quilt, the cabinets and that pitch. cool.