Tuesday, March 9, 2010

baseball has started!!!!


stretching....

He waved at me and blew me kisses only a few times.... HAHA!!! hain says "what the heck? whats he doing?"

Carter...can you tell he is cold????..................



Little cutie on home plate!!! bundled up.. it was so cold!!

okay so I understand I have minimal pics... but hey, I had to chase Madi around..and then she says "potty mama" (which means lately that she really does have to go..she is doing so great!!! yahoo!! no more diapers... oh ya back to baseball ......sorry) so I took her to the potty (which are yucky there!) and she sits on it and then says .... "no potty"... little stinker! well at least she tried right???

Anyway we are starting the busy schedule of baseball. fun times!!!! really its a lot of fun!!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

It was crazy yucky windy today! You're so brave to go with them. I send my hubby and I stay home when I can !

Erin said...

Cute pics Teri!

Sher said...

awe ~ is he a mama's boy or what?!