

and yes Carter is wearing flip flops... I had to force him to change out of shorts and a t shirt!!! and to put a jacket on!
This was taken before the walk.... I wish I had taken one after.. but I was busy cleaning watery messes and getting the kids warmed up!!we love the rain........we took a family walk around the block today and it was raining hard! The kids bundled up... rain jackets, books, sweaters, and I had an umbrella.... They got pretty soaked!

3 comments:
I love that Madi is still in her jammies with rain boots over them! Vivian has those same jammies, and often wears them all day. That is, when she's not stripping off all her clothes. It's like 30 degrees here and the girl wants to be naked. I don't get it.
ooh you're brave, it was chilly rain!
I go crazy when it rains! I love it! Pictures of kids in the rain are theee best! I love looking at ones of me & my siblings.
Post a Comment