Saturday, March 6, 2010

our week......

this week has been good..and busy too......
lets see.... first off I had 4 photo shoots... how exciting!!! it was a lot of fun!! luckily I can do some of them while the kids are at school.. so that made it good...
  • I had preschool Monday,
  • 2 photo shoots Tuesday,
  • preschool wednesday and it was our temple anniversary so we went out to dinner, the boys had scouts then Hain had a coaches meeting for b-ball,
  • 2 more photo shoots thursday,a doc follow up appt for Carters ear surgery,
  • and friday I had preschool and played baseball with the kids at the park then went out for dinner.. yummy!!!
  • Saturday was service day!! In the morning I went over to the park to wash the playground equipment.. some good elbow grease and lots of cleaner!! There were some really bad stuff written on the toys that Hain and I saw on friday when we went to the park for preschool... I decided to go clean it... I would usually take the boys to help but I really didnt want them reading what I was scrubbing off!!! After that I went home and we had a few family errrands, I went to a baptism, then after that we went to a house and cleaned up 15 buckets of rotten oranges...This guy ( an older guy who reminded me of my grandpa) that I had talked to about doing a photo shoot on his property.. He has beautiful land and a lot of orange trees. Last time I was there he mentioned that he had to get it cleaned up for an easter egg hunt he was expecting 200 people (all family!!) so I said 'hey I have 3 boys who wold love to help you get those oranges cleaned!!" And I was right..They left saying "that was fun!" We worked hard for about 40 minutes then they all got to pick some yummy oranges to take home.(I really should have taken my camera..they had a lot of fun!).They loved that!!! Then we came home and had a family bbq picnic outside!! So fun!!!




No comments: