Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm sad....
I've had a lot of those days lately....
Maybe my thyroid is out of whack...maybe I need to get some things in my life straightened...maybe its both.......I've had enough sad days in my life that I know when something is wrong..... its not "normal".....but then I say to myself...UGH TERI!!!! another health problem ??? so lame!!!!
But as I have had too many tears lately..I need to get it figured out..so I may be making a doc appt to do some blood work.......

With the kids I have been reading about Job for our morning scripture study...what a great example right??? gee I have it easy!!!......... just reading the scriptures helps... feel the spirit...and know that the Lord is there for me.....and cares.... and I know that there are things I need to get in order......

with me...
with my marriage...
with my Heavenly Father....

Thats a hard thing to realize.......and a scary thing to deal with.....but my heart aches....and I feel like the Lord is telling me how to fix it........and is it anything new????? no.....

Just the same old easy answers.....that we slack on....when things get busy...and then before we know it its been so long since we have done those simple acts of faith......... but I fulfill my calling, go to church, take the sacrament, , do my visiting teaching, going through the motions.....but not "feeling" them..and not growing closer to my Heavenly Father....

I have to recommit.... ...focus...and pray more, read more, study more........ and pray more!!!!
I know that when I do that then other things will fall into place.... I will become a more patient mom, have a better marriage, and be happier.........So its my responsibility.......I know that....

No comments: