Thursday, September 10, 2009
work in progress!!
so much to work on... SO I love taking pictures but have really noticed a few things I need to work on... Lines... whenever I take pictures I never notice until I get home that my lines arent straight.. Like the horizon, or buildings you know..... I understand they dont always have to be, but I did pictures at the temple and really should have noticed more the lines!!!! Also lighting... Natural light is beautiful but seems to be a little hard to work with depending on when and where you are.. Realize I have no professional knowledge of photography and I am sure when I take a class I will learn so much!! This is all trial and error and fun for now!!! I love it so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know what editing tools you use, but most have a 'straighten' that you can use to straighten or crooked your picture to your liking. I use it with Picasa all the time. :) And this is a gorgeous picture, Teri!
Post a Comment