walking and skipping along.... wish it would have focused on Madi and Landon adn not the bush... rather that was blurred. but oh well... learning!
the boys love to draw with chalk when it rains.. and its good because it gets cleaned up by its self!! perfect!
hot chocolate after playing in the rain.... no its not cold. but apparently its just what you have to do after getting wet!Carter says 'hey mom I really want a lot of marshmallows... oh and mom, its okay that you dont have candy canes but I really like those in my hot chocolate too!'





2 comments:
I LOVE Madie with her rain boots and a diaper, too cute!
The boys are to much like mine...any excuse for hot chocolate and they are all over it, even if it is still 100!
I think anyone is crazy if they don't savor the rainy days. I go crazy over them (--being from Cali and all, where we had lots of nice rain). Wonderful pics!
Post a Comment