- I said "she wont wear much pink.". I was leary of a lot of pink!! maybe a little, but I would pair it up with brown! Now-she has a pink room, pink toys, clothes, shoes and pink everything!!!
- I said "no princess stuff!!" I thought the princess toys and clothes were just plain annoying.. too girly and sparkly and such! Now- she loves "booty" (which means beauty as in sleeping beauty) and "rella" (which means cinderella!!) She has cinderella books, jammies, the movie, a hat............. oh it never ends!! She is absolutely obsessed with those 2 movies!
- We said "she wont have a bunch of stuffed animals!" My neice had a million stuffed animals and it was crazy so I vowed that would never happen here!! Now- we have to catch ourselves when we shop because she loves to cuddle and hold and feed her "babies" So we have to watch what we buy... she has too many already!!
- I thought "she wont be too girly, she has 3 brothers!" Now- she has accessories, necklaces, pretty shoes and bracelets! She loves to dress up!
- We said "she wont be spoiled" Now- she is completely spoiled rotten!!!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
what do girls do...........
Before we had a girl......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we can try to deny our true girly ways but soon enough, but we'll all give in to pink, princess' and everything that shouts GIRLY! You have an excuse, she's your only girl! so embrace it! yay!
Post a Comment