Monday I go in for a surgery... they go through the belly button... To see how bad the scar tissue is and why my uterus is so large.... Fun stuff. I am just now getting stressed about it....
Not excited about it, nervous! SO here I am figuring out what to do with my kids, their schedules (school, piano, homework, rides to and from school ect) and trying to see who is gonna help me out!! My sister is taking me since Hain has court monday and tuesday and well he can take time off work, but cant "not" show up for court so we are getting it situated! Since my doctor is pretty sure I will have to get another more major surgery I told Hain to save his time off for that one!! Thank you all for offering to help I so appreciate it adn am so thankful for all of your concern it is such a comfort to me that my friends and family are here to help! I may be calling you!!!
I seriously am so thankful I have had the opportunity to have 4 beautiful and amazing children even if my body is a mess.... I love them so much and truly am thankful for their sweet spirits.....
1 comment:
You will be in my thoughts and prayers, surgery is no fun. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment