ok, this was hard, I can see why you can't decide...but my favorite is the top row, all the way to the right in the blue tie. His expression is just so sweet.
wow you guys are making it harder!!! haha!! Well Landon likes the second group so I think we are going with those!! He wrote out his testimony tonight.. Cant wait to get them all put together
7 comments:
I like the middle one on the top row!
The first one!
ok, this was hard, I can see why you can't decide...but my favorite is the top row, all the way to the right in the blue tie. His expression is just so sweet.
Ok I am voting Blue tie, black and white photo. i love his smile in that picture!!
I love the last one ;)
wow you guys are making it harder!!! haha!! Well Landon likes the second group so I think we are going with those!! He wrote out his testimony tonight.. Cant wait to get them all put together
They are all so fun!! I love that his personality shines through in them all!
Post a Comment