Saturday, August 22, 2009

a few of our pictures at the temple.....

(double click the pics to see them better!!)
Yesterday we went to take Landons baptism pictures.....
but I decided since we were going to be at the temple.. lets do a few with all the kids!!!! Landon really wanted his pictures done there and could we say no??? obviously not!! I love all of the pictures and Landon certainly does not have a problem smiling for my camera!!! I will post some of his baptism ones later!Love that red hair!!!



whats up?
so funny!! we told Madi to fold her arms, trying to keep her focused and stay in one place, then they all did....


I love that total "goofy boy-ness" of this picture!!

one we got them all looking at the same time!!
I loved our time at the temple although it was hot and humid... I left feeling so happy!!! It is so peaceful even on the temple grounds... and beautiful! You can't help but smile!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my gosh , Teri that one with all the kids around the lamp post is awesome!!!!!!!!

Amie said...

great work! question--your two youngest boys have their shirts all the way buttoned up--did they do that on purpose or do you? Cuz one of my sons always insists on buttoning ALL the buttons and it makes me laugh.