Saturday, August 22, 2009

Madi's room re-do!

well we were planning on doing this around Christmas time for her birthday but the crib we borrowed.. is in need back at its home! SO we are on the lookout for a new big girl bed for Miss Madi.. We painted her room pink too!! With a lot of antiqued white accents I love love love it!!
A friend of mine gave me these old cabinet doors . I bought glass knobs and antiqued hooks for them and now they are jewelry hangers!! Madi is trying them out!!
Her new bed should be here next week and her quilt I am working on. I love it too!!! A bunch of 1940's remake fabrics with a white border!!! Cant wait to finish it! when I have time!!

Her quilt in the works..

Yes its missing a knob!! I am working on that! And the pics are ones Heather took when Madi was about 8 months old!! this picture definitely does not do them justice.. They are so sweet!! I loved them!

This is totally what I had envisioned when we found out we were having a girl but Hain had a hard time adjusting to the "girl" factor.. he said no pink!! Well now that we have our little girl he has had plenty of time to adjust ... Its a very light pink!!!

No comments: