My Carter....... oh my sweet crazy little Carter........ leaving me for Kindergarten..... now he looks at me and says "mom I dont care if you dont want me to grow up, I'm going to school!" sniff sniff........

LEGO's I love that my kids love Legos.. they bring creativity and they are always building something new!
could she be any cuter??? yes I am one of those moms who thinks her kids are the cutest kids in the world..... I just cant help it!!
a sweet brother.......yes Madi is so lucky to have brothers who love and adore her... who let her beat them up, who play with her, who spoil her and brothers who forgive her for breaking all of their toys!!My heart breaks every day when I look at my kids and they look older........ stop growing.... please???..... 3 of them will be in school this year..... hhmmmm..... Time just goes by so fast!!




1 comment:
your kidos are so handsome/beautiful!!!
Post a Comment