Madilyn is feeling better and all of her bloodwork came out great. thank goodness. Here is her little update...
words she says:
tank ooo- thank you
sorrry- sorry
ceggy- craigy
carner- Carter
lanon- Landon
poo poo- stinky diaper!
she knows all her body parts including elbow, knee, nose, head, hair, ears, toes, leg, arm, belly, shoulder and ankle!
voovie- movie meaning she wants the tv on
spinkr- srpinkler
nauny- Naughty which she says if you make her mad then you are being naughty!!! or if the dog trys to steal her toys! she yells... "NO NAUNNY!"
she says pretty and shows off her shoes, or bracelet!! such a girl!
she says a lot more words but these are her favorites!!
She has been climbing everything including the counter, table, my bed, and its not fun! she gets into everything and I cant be lazy about it because she has free range to anything she wants!!!
Carter-
well our little 5 year old is going to Kindergarten in 2 weeks... I will try to stop the tears.... I am gonna miss my little buddy :( He is so excited though and he will love it! We'll see if he is "naunny" or a little clown... that hain and I are not sure about yet!! He is super smart but a little of a troublemaker!!! so we'll see what fun this year brings!!
Craig- he is heading into 5th grade. He tested into an honors program in which he will be moving at a faster pace and he will be in a 5-6 grade split class. We will see how that goes too. I am a little nervous about that.. He is very impressionable and those big kids I am sure he will look up to. Hopefully they will be good kids! Craig is awesome and I am sure he will do great... I just dont know how much more I want him to grow up and how much of real life I want him to have to deal with!!!! Kids have it hard!!! And not to be bias, but kids with red hair have it a little harder from those bullies. He is strong and I know will do well. But as a parent we dont want to see our kids struggle, so it may be a rough year!!!
Landon we ll he is just getting so excited for his baptism.. he is talking about it, planning it, planning what he wants to eat after he just wrote an invitation list this week!!! His baptism is October 10th! We are so excited that he is so excited!!!! He is heading off to 2nd grade and hopes his teacher is nice! He is a Lego maniac and saves all of his allowance and earned money to buy cool sets... His brother get jealous and we have to keep reminding them that Landon saved his money to purchase it.. The other boys spend when they get it!!! Landon is very smart that way and gets what he wants because he is patient and saves!! smart boy!
Life has been busy with summer, but a lot of fun! 2 more weeks until school starts!
1 comment:
good to hear that everything is going good over there...are you guys surviving the heat? I can't believe school is about to start already. I can't wait to get back to the surprise ward....just 4 more months!!!!
Post a Comment