here is Craig when we were sealed in the Temple. It was such a special day not only because we were sealed as a family for eternity, but so special because Craig was able to be sealed to us.... because he was 1 I just remember everything about it... Him walking in with the super red hair, clothed in all white..... I was nervous he wouldnt stand there for the sealing because he was such a wild and rambunctious little boy... No.. he stood there peacefully looking like a sweet little angel....seriously he looked like he had just came from heaven. ... When we left the temple we had forgotten his quilt in the nursery so we had to go all the way back to get it....I love my family so much and am so grateful for my eternal family. I feel so blessed... really!
Its funny now I take so many pictures of Madi... its because she reminds me so much of Craig when he was little, and now I look at him and he is almost 10! okay.. tearing up here!!!
He is so independant, has his own views on things, says what he thinks, he has such a strong spirit and loves the Lord. He is such a great kid. He is smart and athletic and just learning to play guitar, which is the highlight of his week might I add!!
. The fact that he is heading for 5th grade is killing me!! oh the drama, the stress and the peer pressure of 5th grade......
As parents we wish we could protect them from any of it while still allowing them to grow.... Its hard, the hardest thing about parenting thus far for me! We wil continue our morning scripture study and family prayer. I know with out a doubt that those 2 things alone will help all of my kids get through the school days! And me as well!!!
2 comments:
He sure does look like her! What cutie kids! Sean goes to 5th grade this year too. Where does the time go?!
You are such a great mom!!! You are a great example to me and to those around you!!!
Post a Comment