Friday, March 27, 2009

today we.......

I got my passport in the mail... exciting!! for or cruise. I am still really nervous to go... but I havent told Hain that yet!!
Of course pay day isnt complete without a trip to good old Target... its the place we go to after our dinner dates too.. I know lame! but anyway we had to get a few things and a birthday present for Carters friend of whose party he attended this evening!

And Home depot... we refinished Landons dresser. It was painted a horrible blue and yellow adn red, so we sanded it and stained it. I wanted it to match their beds, but its a little darker. oh well. It does look great though and a lot cheaper than buying a new dresser!! now we just need to find one for Carter to "match" we have plenty of stain left!!
We cleanded up a blue face Madi.... She was playing with her brothers... so we thought then she walked in with marker in hand and a blue face, blue teeth, tounge, lots of blue!!! SHe enjoys biting the tops off of the markers..... I cant imagine they taste good. But with 4 kids its a little hard to keep track of markers and now we need to be extra careful!!!! are they toxic???
Crazy Madi! keeps us busy..... if she wanted a bath all she had to do is say "bath"!!!


This is where we went for lunch. I have heard great things about it and it just opened so we had to try it out. The food was really yummy, but for Me, Hain and Carter it was $23 for lunch, so a little expensive I think, I mean its fast food!! but it was nice to try it out!

And Sams..... the place you go to spend way too much money, fill your car with way too much stuff and realize you bought a lot !!! But food storage right?? I have been trying to have actual food storage that will last longer than 2 weeks!!
SO at Sams they have these huge stuffed aniumals for $20. They are obnoxiously huge, but Madi loves loves them .. I had to talk Hain out of getting one for her. I tried to tell him it would just end up at goodwill in 2 years! no one needs a stuffed animal that big!! Then he says we can just get it and then we wont have buy her a bed in a year!!.....end of story? we did not get one!! thank goodness!
And ended our day with what else?? baseball. which is our life for the next 2 months. Landon had a game tonight st 5:30. so we went. It was fun stuffing Madis face to keep her quiet for an hour and a half. Finally I just took her to the car! Then we came home and had a late dinner. 7 pm... now that is really late for us!! our kids are usually in bed by then!!! well now they are and so I am off to relax!!
what did you do today??

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I love how Hain will get his baby girl anything she wants, it is sooo sweet.