Our caterpillars all hatched and we had 5 butterflies. We fed them oranges and flowers (covered in sugar water that they eat) We let them go yesterday...... Carter just loved them so much!!
Well the nest few pictures are what happens when Madi comes to preschool!!! (not everyday, she is good for the most part.. but you'll see!!!) and yes I have moved the markers very high so she cannot reach!




Also....... my nephew came to play. Madi and Mikey are only 4 months apart. its cute to see them play together, although Madi likes to smack him around... sorry buddy she has 3 brothers!!!




And.... we had a baseball game tonight for Landon. Actually Craig had a game too but he didnt make it there, he has been sick and stayed home from school so he snuggled with a blanket the whole time!!

Landon got a home run tonight at his game!! GO Landon!!! it was so awesome. He hit it so far. Hain was obviously happy too!!! Here he is giving him a little dad-coach talk as he is walking back!
Mr. Coach.... we are so lucky to have a dad who likes coaching the boys teams. Its not that he just does it, he enjoys it too which makes all the difference! I know the boys will appreciate it when they are older and then maybe they will want to coach their kids teams as well :)MY grandma is here for the week so it has been fun sharing our crazy life with her. It will probably wear her out just staying with us, but I hope not!! We had a great day today we went to park for a picnic and fed the ducks and enjoyed beautiful weather! (should I mention it snowed at her house today??? and we had 75 degree weather, sunny and beautiful? no I probably shouldnt mention that!!)
have a great week friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment