Sunday, March 15, 2009

spring break...pros and cons

Madis room is a complete mess...... but I got my sewing project done! (my sewing maching is in her room, so she plays and I sew... this is the result!!
The Lego table is a mess... but at least they were being creative!!
The preschool links are all over the house.... but they made a lazer field in their room.

my preschool room becomes a disaster. but the kids enjoyed themselves..
We slept in almost every day... well whats a con in that? none really...
We had a great week and now its back to crazyness!! we are bracing ourselves.
Did I mention all 3 boys are in baseball and that started this week too?? thats 3 practices a week, 4-5 games a week... piano lessons, homework, oh my goodness how will we do it????
we really do love it..seriously!! .. do you believe me??
you will see us at the park numerous times a week practicing as a family........fun fun!

No comments: