Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rianne....


This is my niece... the girl I got to spoil until I had my own girl!!
Well she had a sleep over last night and today we....
had a girls day.
We went shopping, got lunch and she was a model for the afternoon.
It was a lot of fun!! It helps that she is so darn cute too!!...


Her eyes really are that blue!

I love this one above too...




This one is one of my favorites!



The upper 2 pics all I did was add a border I just liked how natural they looked. SO no editing to them. the rest I added andy7 did fun stuff with for the most part!


I love her style. She has her own sense of what looks good. I love it.. and she knows it looks cute too!


These we did at a warehouse, the background is a roll up warehouse door

Look at all that attitude I love it!! Hands on the hips! I love these last ones.. I love them!
Thanks for a fun day Ree. Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! What great pic's!!!! Of course you can't go wrong with such a beautiful subject! Thanks for telling me about your blog site, so I can see the great pictures of my great child!!
Love ya sis....
(oh, and don't count my comment in your drawing from the top 3 commenters, not that I don't want a chance in getting something homemade from my craftiest sister, it's just that I don't have a blogsite and don't "qualify" under the terms/rules.) Happy blogging :)