this is what we found saturday.. actually a friend found it and let me know about it then I went and checked it out!! It retails for $600 to $800 and I got it for an amazing $100. plus I was having a garage sale the same day so I was able to use that money I made as well (partially) It is only 6 months old, practically NEW! cheaper than a plain old keyboard. The keys are weighted and it had the 3 pedals as well. SO exciting!! it is perfect for our use and someday maybe we'll get a real piano, but for now it is perfect. I mean I dont even know how to play yet! But Landon is enjoying his lessons and doing great and now he can actually practice!!
and.................yes we got 5 new pets... anyone that know me well will know theres no way I would get even 1 new pet.. really!!
but we did, Caterpillars to be exact! Now I normally wouldnt call them pets, I got them for preschool so we can watch them change into butterflies.
But this year is different. Carter has gotten atached to them. He named them first of all!
Then I was finishing the paint in his room (yes, trying to finish that goal) and he was like "mom ssshhhhh they are trying to rest!"
He has been carrying them around, and every time they move he yells "mom they are moving come look!"
Its cute!! Do I tell him they only live about 2 weeks after becoming butterflies?? or no?
2 comments:
NOOOOO!!!!!!
awesome deal! want a sixth pet? our dog. ugh.
Post a Comment