
yes he is so spoiled. Well his birthday is coming and we went all out. you will see....
We got a shirt that says Happy Birthday Carter... a piniata, toys, candy, goody bags, he will be enjoying pizza and Yoda soda :) yes of course its star wars themed!!! Like he didnt get enough for christmas right? well 5 is a big year so all our kids get a big party at 5....its interesting that whenever anyone has a birthday the rest of the kids complain that "its not fair" hello you just had a party! whats not fair about that?? whatever
anyway about carter... he is big into starwars, everything star wars.... he loves preschool and cant wait for Kindergarden... KNows all his letters and letter sounds, writes his name..well..He is bossy and full of attitude, but gets away with it because he's so darn cute!! When Hain picks on him, he gives it right back!! same with his brothers.. he doesnt put up with it!! He loves jokes and laughs histerically when you fall for them (I really have heard them a million times but I just have to humor him so I can hear his ridiculous giggle!!!)
(funny note a quick converstaion of the boys today:
Carter: hey craig guess what??
Craig: what ?
Carter: chicken butt..gigggle..
Craig: oh ya carter good one (sarcastically of course!)
Carter: guess who?
Craig: chicken poo!
Carter: your a jerky jew!
I know they are out of control... what can I say? at least I'm not in denial!!)
He cant get enough of himself! He is so excited that tomorrow I am signing him up for tball although he could totally do coach pitch, but not old enough.....oh well eventually. I mean Hain has practiced with them forever...they know the game!
anyway...
happy birthday little man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment