Sunday, January 18, 2009

what we've been up to...

Playing outside trying to pass some time before the pinata!!!
(these are all in backwards order pretty much!! the piniata was the last thing we did!!


Yes of course we had a piniata... a darth Vader one!! look at em scramble!!

Opening the presents.. all of the kids couldnt wait!! They were like "Carter open mine. can I open it for you?" So funny but you know thats what happens with a bunch of 4-5 year olds!!

The party animals!!
Carters shirt says Happy Birthday Carter!!!

blowing out the candles!!

Galactic pizza and Yoda Soda!!

on a side note....Apparently Miss madi has been hanging out on top of the fridge....

ANd Carter has been playing darts... notice the wall has more holes than the dart board???
Well we have been spending lots of time in the garage .... we were given a 8 games in 1 table that the kids just love.. then we found this dart board real cheap on clearance at target.. then saturday we found an air hockey table for $30,,,,... ya just $30 on clearnece.. They said they got a bunch for christmas but didnt sell enough so they had a ton!! I really wanted it last week it was clearenced for $50... glad I waited. but when I saw it for just $30 we had to get it!!!

No comments: