Yes I have just invited myself to the club.
According to Craig that is!
I had preschool and the kids didn’t have school.
So I decided to take them to the skate park to reward them for their help.
What a meany!!
SO I drove all the way to the skate park and it was announced that
Craigs life “sucks” because I made him wear his helmet.
May I remind you that he broke his arm skateboarding……
Apparently he forgot that, and decided that life was over and
I was mean because I was embarrassing him ( we were still in the car)
SO being the meany I am I decided to let Landon and Carter
skate while Craig got to sit and watch since after all his life sucks
and I didn’t want to prove him wrong,
so he sat, and sat, and whined and begged.
Then came the apology… what I was waiting for,
so I let him skate (with his helmet of course)
did I tell you that he started wearing cologne. The neighbor gave it to him and now he "has" to put it on when ever he is going anywhere!!! Let me remind you, He's 9!!
(neighbor gave all the boys some samples of spray stuff, carter and Landon have no clue)
yes I know he doesnt have a helmet but I only have 2 and he stays by me and mostly is on his bum... his brothers are much more likely to get hurt doing the tall ramps and skating around...
3 comments:
Welcome to the club!! lol I've been in the MEANY club for awhile now! :o)
Yep I think I joined when Trish was about 5...I joined for you when you were about 14. I think Jo was almost 17 before I joined with her but Tara was only 6. Age membership is different for each kid LOL....
Colon at 9 OH my how big he's getting. not really a little boy any more. Not sure should I smile or cry LOL.
You're a GREAT mom!
Post a Comment