Saturday, October 11, 2008

what I dont love....


halloween. well I actually do like it a little, costumes are fun and who doesnt like candy! we pulled out our halloween stuff to go through costumes and stuff. ever since my kids and husband have been playing tricks on me. You see, I hate, absolutely hate spiders. They creep me out, nightmares and all that!!!

So what do they do, put a fake spider next to me... say hey mom look, or whats that? I freak out, jump and brush the spider away. They run off giggling! According to me it has gotten out of control. Look at this picture! I am sick, exhausted and achy and I get ready to lay down for bed on my comfy pillow and this is what I see. (I know Idont have apillow case, its getting washed again!!)Then I get out of bed and Landon is giggling outside my door. I say "what is so funny" he says "I put that on your pillow!!" ugh!! Are they trying to kill me, seriously I will have a freaking heart attack!! Can't I get some love!!! seriously people!!



*by the way thanks Rae Lynn for the yummy soup thats so thoughtful of you!!. Craig loved it too he had 2 helpings!

oh something funny Carter said
Carter: "Dang it my Lego guy broke"
Mom: "bummer"
Carter: "I was going to say crap but I didnt."
Mom: "oh well I'm glad you DIDNT say it!"

3 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

I hope that you are feeling better! You are so welcome for the dinner! You are always so kind and generous to others. It is okay to have some of that returned! Thank you for all that you do! Get some rest and take care!

Adam and Anya said...

You never told me YOU got sick too. Shame shame.

I can't even touch fake spiders. EW.

Heather S :o) said...

I ABSOLUTELY hate spiders too! I almost didnt go to Girl's Camp because I was too scared of the spiders....... uggghhhh I cant even think about it! haha