well we are all doing much better. Madi is still fighting off her cough. We have sanitized everything multiple times as well!!!
Every time the kids sneeze or touch their face I yell "SANITIZE!!!"
We have cleaned the garage, which is hard to do when you have 3 kids bikes, 50 hockey sticks, 3 scooters, 4 skateboards, baseball stuff, soccer stuff, camping stuff... never ends!! but we got rid of tons of junk we have had laying around and it looks good!
We went to the bookstore and the kids have really enjoyed the beautiful weather playing outside on their bikes and scooters.
We have preschool this week so we are working around that. but the kids are enjoying themselves. Tomorrow we are making cookies and friday we get to go out with Sheri, they are excited. Cracker Jacks is on the agenda. Oh yes they are excited. I made a list of jobs and a list of rewards for them all week so they have been working hard and getting rewards, but I would say friday might just be the biggest reward for sure!
We are enjoying sleeping in till 8 (I am enjoying it!!) and being a little lazy
no homework, no tests and no stress. FUN!! I need to take some pictures though. that will be on my agenda the rest of the week. hhmmm what should MY reward be?? Maybe I will treat myself to starbucks!!! yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment