Saturday, October 11, 2008

thats how it works

well our kids have been sick for a week, and Hain has as well. so naturally when they all get better, I get sick. I am miserably stuffy and congested, achy body tired eyes, just a virus I'm sure. But this is always how it goes, after I have been taking care of all the sickies all week I get sick. and when I am sick of course I am expected to keep up with all of my daily tasks :) You know moms do not get days off, or sick days, to just call in and be lazy all day. nope doesnt work that way. I was trying to take a vapor bath last night and craig knocks on the door "mom could you hurry up, me and dad want to play football and you have to watch Madi"
I get all flustered about germs, I mean if the germs dont go away we will never get better. so I am doing loads and loads of laundry, sanitizing everything and using my clorox wipes to the furthest of their capabilities. Now how am I supposed to get any rest when I am freaking out about germs?? and making sure everything gets cleaned? oh........I just want some hot soup.... a nice warm cuddly blanket (which is in the dryer since i washed it) and a nice long nap(the kind where I actually get sleep, not wiping my runny nose every 5 minutes!!) !!. so Madi is taking a nap and I am off to do the same!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That sucks that you are sick. I hope that you have a speedy recovery. Hain better be helping you out!!!