Monday, July 28, 2008

pictures

I know my blog is mostly pictures, but oh well here are some more!!

Oh he is so cute! My sweet Landon I like this picture I took it today outside, but the sun blocked everything behind him when the flash went, so all you see is him. I like it!
Cute Madi, playing in the pool, she loves it!! This is the first time in a swim suit, she got it for easter, and is just now wearing it, she usually goes in the pool a naked baby!
I mean do I really need to comment on this picture? enough said!


This is what I see every morning when Madi wakes up. She is such a happy baby when she gets up!
BRACE YOURSELVES FOR THE MANY FACES OF MADILYN..........


I'm confused


oh no something is scary over there!



I'm being shy



who me??

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm stealing some of those picts....tooo cute I'm gonna make some walet sized so I can show people my cute grandkids....

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! These pictures are soooo cute!!!!