Sunday, July 27, 2008


because of the stressful nature of this post I will just leave the pic because it is one of my favorites of all my boys!!!! I dont want ot stress anyone out :)

3 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

Oh Teri. I have pondered this same question so many times. I am especially concerned as Lonnie is getting ready to start the night shift. I don't know why but I have been completely fine with the day shift...that is until it's about an hour after he should be home and I still haven't heard from him. All I know is that I find comfort in my father-in-law's experiences. He recently retired from Glendale and has amazing stories of how listing to the Spirit literally saved his life. I know that I am just so grateful that my husband is a worthy Priesthood holder who listens and follows the Holy Spirit. I know that doesn't make this cruel world any better, especially with this profession, but it is comforting to know that they always have a companion. As much as I cried after reading this post, I am grateful to know that I'm not the only one who has these concerns.

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.