Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our trip part 1

Ok brace yourselves there are a lot of pictures. Well I took almost 600. but here are some of them.
On Our Trip We.................................................
Took my neice Rianne. She is 7. We loved having her and she enjoyed herself too!!
We played and looked cute!!!We drove through a tree,

We played in a tree,




And hugged a tree?????


We played in the creek at the Redwood forest where we camped for a night





We did a few projects............ Rianne did a sewing project and the boys made bird houses that my grandpa cut for them. Well he is a softy and made Ree one the next day!





On our trip we made a mess......
And cleaned up!!!!

All the kids had tons of fun with Flint! They think he is so cool!!!

On our trip we.............
Had a picnic and fun day at mud mountain dam.
My sister and those crazy kids. Whose kids are those anyway. gee control them would you???




The clan at Mud Mountain Dam




We got Madi stuck in the swing!


We played guitars. We listened to My cousins sing a few songs too!


We had a good old family barbe Q



The Adams boys. yes I said boys! Uncle Jay, Flint, Tyler and Jason



We had a few bonfires....


We roasted marshmallows. by the way have you tried them with oreos instead of gram crackers??? YUM!!

We went to the creek a few times. It was so fun the kids loved it. They would have gone every day if we let them!




We played with the fire hose at the fire station. We enjoyed a fun birthday party for my second cousin. The kids really enjoyed themselves!!





We checked out the fire trucks


On our trip we... played family kick ball!


Look at those blue eyes!

We rode the horse. Thanks to uncle Jay the kids got to ride a few times. They loved it!


Yep even Madi got a turn!!


We picked strawberries
Landon would pick one and eat 2.. they kept saying "these are so juicy, the best strawberries I've had"



and Looked cute by the flowers!!!

We actually did a lot more! Wwe enjoyed family and friends. I love the peace I feel there. I love my family. and miss them too. I usually cant stop the tears till we reach oregon!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Glad you all had so much fun. Picts are great, everyone looks so happy.

heather ann said...

Fun trip! It looks BEAUTIFUL there!

Amie said...

Looks like a great time!

Jaime said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip!

ABlack said...

Didn't I tell you about the tree you could drive through! =) Looks like you had a great time, you look so pretty in those pictures.
Ahlena