ok here we go....
- I was born in Washington. love it there and would move in a snap :)
- I love the color green. maybe because I love the greenness of washington, trees!!
- I believe in Jesus Christ. and have been a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints for 8 years.
- I have 4 kids.
- I love to quilt. I dont sew clothes or much else, just blankets!
- I have blue eyes.
- I moved to AZ right before my freshman year of high school.
- I love playing volleyball and running.
- I love sweets. Right now they are the enemy. well unless I am having a bad day, then they are my hero!!!!
- I have had 4 C-sections which is the only surgery I have had, no broken bones ever.
- I have 2 tattoos, a turtle and a butterfly.
- I hate my fingers. and my nose
- I played flute, piccolo and baritone in marching band during high school.
- I took french for 4 years in high school and can't speak it!!!
- I was a member of National Honors Society in high school.
- I love the ocean. When I was younger I wanted to be an oceanographer or a marine biologist.
- My husband and I met at Dairy Queen, he was my boss :)
- I love oldies music. 94.5!! One of my favorites is Frankie Valley!!
- I love pedicures.
- My favorite number is 5.
- I have anxiety when driving on the freeway!!! I always think I an going to get a flat tire, spin our, crash the car and die. psycho I know!
- My favorite flower is the Daisy.beautiful yet simple.
- When I was a kid I was a total tomboy, climbed treed, played in the dirt! loved it.
- I have a huge fear of bees and spiders.
- I love baths. I love to relax in a nice, super hot bubble bath.
- I teach preschool and would love to teach kindergarden. someday when Madi is in school I will get the degree. maybe.
- I hate doing laundry. Its my least favorite chore.
- I love to bake. I enjoy making rolls and bread.
- I like to write. I have written 2 kids books, and an activity book. no not published, but maybe someday. I have also started 2 other books. I just enjoy it :)
- I am the middle child.
- I am 28 years old, so born in 1980.
- I love snow! I would rather be cold any day than be hot! unless maybe I was in hawaii enjoying the beach!
- I am a little obsessive with teeth. I like to brush my teeth, whiten my teeth, and just love my teeth. It makes a smile you know!!!! IN high school I would carry a toothbrush around so I could brush during the day.
- I am just shy of 5 feet tall. I like to say I am 5 feet tall, but I am not quite that.
- I never weighed 100 pounds until I was pregnant with Craig.
- I like old cars like beetles and mustangs, old trucks too. the bubbly looking ones. I obviously do not know much about cars, or the names, but I like how they look!!
- I have never been water skiing, snowboarding, scuba diving, or parasailing. All things I would love to do sometime.
- I sleep with a soft blanket. My husband and I have separate blankets, mine is pink, black, and white, his is green and blue!
- I like to cross stitch.
- The longest job I've had besides "mom" is Dairy Queen for over 2 years. I have dreams of opening my own . not I want to, but I actually have dreams while I'm sleeping about it!
- . I have a fear of cancer. I always worry about it. Like I will get it or something. I dont know why exactly, but I do.
- I lost a spelling bee because I spelled Laugh wrong. UGH!
- I voted for the first time in my life this year.
- I do not like steak or lobster. Sorry I am a chicken and fish kinda girl. I like prok too, not a red meat person.
- I love school. I loved it growing up and enjoyed college. I just like to learn. I love math and writing. Someday when I get more time........
- I do not like cats. too hairy and I think they smell
- My favorite movie is My best friends wedding. I just love it.
- Starbucks is the best. I love to have a frap after a long stressful day. No caffeene, its like a shake and ssoooo good!
- I love books, we have a lot of them, but I dont enjoy reading. I have top force myself to do it. I am a slow reader too.
- I have never gotten a speeding ticket. or any kind of ticket. I almost got a ticket for not having my ID once, but Hain came from an off duty job and saved me ;)
- I have no brothers.
- I hate being late. but married someone who "doesnt want to be the first person there"
- I have asthma.
- I hate taking any kind of pills.
- and getting any shots or getting blood drawn.
- I am a horrible swimmer.
- I do not touch other peoples feet. Sorry for Hain no foot massages for him, I will not do it. Feet grose me out. except for my babies feet of course!
- I love to sing in teh car, but thats it, I dont sing good, I just like to sing!
- I love being a mom. I love my kids and enjoy them so much!
- I love the rain and thunderstorms.
- I dont drink beer but I love root beer.
- My favorite holiday is christmas.
- I am older than my husband.
- I was 7 month pregnant when we got married.
- and was baptised 3 months later.
- I love the smell of peach and vanilla.
- I dont know my real dad. My last memory of him was when I was 4 and I remember being scared for some reason. I was too young to remember why though.
- I'm tired of writing stuff about myself.
- I want to someday go to Hawaii and Alaska.
- I have always wanted to adopt.
- When I was about 14 I cut my eye lashes because I thought they were too long (tomboy, I told you!) now of course I am hitting myself for that!!
- I like to go to Hockey games.
- I am a stay at home mom.
- . I love food! love it! and have practically no self control. I eat because it tastes so good, not because I am hungry!
- I have never had a fake christmas tree. I love the fun of picking one out and teh smell of pine.
- I like reality tv, although its not the best information. I do enjoy some drama.
- . I hated the color orange until I married Hain and his favorite color is orange, now it has grown on me.
- I love the show :The Office" love it so much and laugh the whole show!!!
- I am an honest person.
- I love running my fingers through my soft hair. I rarely put any product in it because I like it to be soft.
- I am wondering if you are bored learning about me yet.
- I love care bears. I think they are so cute!
- . I teach preschool and enjoy it too!
- I loved tether ball as a kid.
- I like all kinds of music, country, pop, oldies, religious, dance, r&b, rock, alternative. a wide range of it all.
- I was a chubby baby!!!
- I used to climb on the roof as a young kid. It was fun!!! But I never fell of it. Oh I hope my kids are more careful!
- I gained a lot of weight when pregnant, 50 pounds, 49 pounds, 47 pounds and 51 pounds.
- I want cosmetic surgery someday.
- I love my wedding ring!
- I love to feel sand between my toes.
- I am getting close to the finish of this!!
- I asked my husband what he thought was interesting about me and he said "I dont think your interesting"
- . I get stressed watching intense movies with too much action. I usually leave the theatre for a few minutes and say I have to go to the bathroom to get away for a minute!
- I love Steve Carrell and Ben Stiller.
- I like to paint. Come see my house, I like to paint :)
- I like old stuff. I love garage sales, old historical houses, old antiques ect.
- I graduated in 1998.
- I have never bought a lottery ticket. hence the reason I have never won either!!
- I am exhausted!
5 comments:
That was fun Teri, thanks for sharing with us. And don't feel bad, I took 6 years of french and still can't speak the language =)
good job, Teri! These are so hard! And stink on Hain for not thinking you're intersting, lol!
These are great! I love learning new things about people!
I bet you were a cute chubby baby. You probably looked just like your little Madi...soo cute and soo chubby. She's a princess. I was a tomboy growing up too...never thought of cutting my eyelashes though. That was very interesting about you :)
Such a great list! We'll have to have you guys over for salmon someday. I can eat that stuff all day long!
Post a Comment