This is eveyone burying Craig. My 2 cousins, Hain and all the kids. It was a great day!!!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
our trip part 2
okay so part 2 is before part 1, but I took so many pictures and the memory card I have is of the end of our trip, so tomorrow when I find the other card I will post for the first part of our trip. SO anyway we had super fun! Pics are of kids in the tree house (that my grandpa built! so cool!!), 4th of July where the kids actually got to do fire works!, goofing around at grandmas, and the ocean. enjoy!
In the tree house... The boys and Ree. Ree is my neice who we took with us. Yes we took 5 kids on a 1500 mile road trip, but it was fun. I tell you you should have seen the peoples faces when we would walk into a restraunt with 5 kids (ages 8,7,6,4,and 7 months). And we ourselves are young, this one lady stared the whole time. Funny!!!
This is eveyone burying Craig. My 2 cousins, Hain and all the kids. It was a great day!!!
This is eveyone burying Craig. My 2 cousins, Hain and all the kids. It was a great day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOoks like you had a great time! Did you go to Yoesemite? Scott wants to take the kids on a trip to yoesmite.
Post a Comment